Friday, November 12, 2010

Waiting For Love To Come Along And Make It Right


Today is the last day of school. I'm excited yet I'm sad. I think 75% of me doesn't want school to end and 25% of me wants school to end. I don't even know what to feel. Anyway, I can't change the fact that today is the last day of school, can I?

We had assembly for about three hours yesterday. Puan Chia had to even give us a five minutes break to stretch our legs. After that, we were free to do whatever we wanted to. Today will probably be the same too. The boys had basketball competition yesterday. The rest of the boys played football and even badminton. The girls? Well, let's just say that the girls will always be girls. They just hanged about everywhere posing for pictures. That excludes me though.

Then we had free food. Didn't know about it until Rachel told us. It was actually for the prefects at first but then they decided to invite the teachers and later on, everybody. I took five Roti Jala because they're so yummy. Sorry, I couldn't help it! Then took some french fries which were kinda soggy but still tasted fine. I actually took a loonnngggg time to finish my orange juice because there was none left and I wanted to enjoy it. Shouldn't have took it though. My cough hasn't completely recovered and it was cold. Doctor said no fruits or fruit drinks. Never mind about that. It was only one cup of orange juice.

Facebook is really starting to bore me now.  Apart from Pet Society which is also starting to get boring, there's nothing to do. Yeah, I update my status but nobody even comments. What's the point of logging on to Facebook if you don't even do any communicating with friends. Isn't Facebook a social network? Probably its only happening to me. You know what? I feel like a loner at times. If only I had someone who truly understands me.

Sorry, this post wasn't meant to become all sad and self-pitying. It just became like that. Sometimes, I feel that blogging is the only way to release my feelings.