Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can't Be A Queen Bee Without A Bee Throne


That's me. So me. Another random line from a song you frequently hear on HitzFM and FlyFM and a random picture I found on Photobucket. If It's Love by none other than Train and Puss from Shrek.

Open Day is on Monday. Yeap, the day where the teacher tells your mum all the mischief you've done. Haha, kidding. It ain't that bad if you're not one of the naughty kids. Lol, I hope I'm not one of them... Anyway, holidays (for me) are gonna begin soon. Three days to be exact excluding today. Then I'm frreeee! Puan Chia said that after Open Day, students are allowed to skip school which doesn't matter because I won't be coming anyway. I just wish that right now teachers would allow us to bring board and card games to play. Just like primary school. But I guess that's primary school and this is secondary school. Life's unfair sometimes, isn't it?

Got some results back already. So far, so bad, I've got 3B's. Uh-oh. BM, KH and for some totally unknown reason... SCIENCE. Out of all subjects, SCIENCE?!?! Yeesh, and to think that I actually did okay for Science. It's okay though. No point crying over spilled milk. What's done has been done and you can't change that unless you have a time machine or an undo button. Or an agreement with you teacher. *wink*, *wink*. Unfortunately, I don't so... Just to bad for me. Although bad stuff comes in life, the good stuff does too. YIPEE! I got an A for Maths! Okay, you'll be thinking 'What's the deal? Everybody gets A for Maths'. True, but not me. For this year. Honestly, I think this is the second time I've got an A for Maths this year out of four papers. Not so good considering I used to go for arithmetic classes when I was younger and I was... Umm... The one everybody envied in the class... Or that's what I think... YEAH, blame it on all the formulas which I luckily managed to remember for this exam. Besides, the JPS paper provided the formulas on which I only referred to once but the formula wasn't there. On second thought, I don't think there was even any formula for that particular question. Oh, nevermind!