Wednesday, December 22, 2010

To Give Me All Your Love Is All I Ever Asked


I used to find 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars weird but the more I listen to it now, it gets better. The songs nowadays are all about love. *Turns on the radio* "I'm missing you so much." *Changes channel* "Waiting for love to come along and make it right." *Puts in CD* "You said, "I'll never leave you alone." *Turns off the radio* *Little sister sings* "I love you, you love me" -___________-

See what I mean? I'm not saying that I hate songs about love, it's just that... Don't you think it needs a little change? Sure, I still like songs on love but I like songs like... Take Ke$ha's song for example. Haha, just thought about voicing my opinion on this. Anyhow, love songs are still great!

3 more days till Christmas! 4 more days till I'M FINALLY FOURTEEN!!! Like finally!