Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Crashing Down On Me Tonight


I'm not heartbroken or anything just so you know. The title and picture only makes it seem that I'm heartbroken but I'm not.

"So... How are your holidays?"
"Okay, I guess"

That is a total lie. Do not believe that sentence if it ever comes out of my mouth when you ask me how are my holidays. Holidays are described as fun, relaxing and the time to hang out with your friends. I think I only agree with the middle one. Relaxing, yes. Fun, NO. Holidays are boring when you're not hanging out with friends and only wasting time on the computer. That happens to be me. Friends always turn out to be busy that weekend you wanna hang out. Why? Ugh, this is so not fair.

Okay, enough with that. Moving on to another topic. Truth is, I can't think of another topic.